Monday, June 15, 2020

free write

Ive been thinking a lot about the future. A few days ago it just hit me that high school is over and i’m going to be just working since i’m taking a gap year. All i’m happy about is i’m not going to have to wake up at 6 anymore. Waking up early is what i hated the most honestly. It was even worse when it was one of those nights where i could not sleep at all. Somehow i would be able to stay up all day in school but once i got home i slept till 9 or even later. I was also thinking about i won’t get to dress up at much anymore. If i end up working at the mall or something I could but i still have no idea where i’m going to work yet. Since the pandemic hit it’s a bad time to be working right now. I’ve been waiting for this to happen for this to get better so i can start applying again. I’m honestly grateful i never got hired anywhere I applied to before the pandemic because it’s definitely risky to be working right now. I was also thinking about how my last summer vacation is going to be boring. It’s definitely still going to be risky to go anywhere this summer.  It’s funny because for my new years resolution i said i was going to go out more often. I had plans on going to the city in spring but it had to be cancelled smh. I was so excited too because i made a list of all of the places i wanted to visit at the city. It makes me sad because the last time i went to the city was last summer and i had no sleep that day. My biggest mistake ever because we had to walk and it was so hot. I was honestly going to faint it was so bad. I just have to worst sleeping schedule in the summer :(. It was a lesson though, always get that good nights sleep. I just cannot wait for things to get better and everything reopens again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

free write

Ive been thinking a lot about the future. A few days ago it just hit me that high school is over and i’m going to be just working since i’m ...