Monday, June 15, 2020

one thing I miss the most



Since quarantine happened and most places are still closed I have been looking at room decor and clothes most of the time. If you don't know me, I like to buy secondhand meaning going to thrift stores or buying secondhand online. Mostly thrifting though because its way cheaper. Im struggling to not buy from these Etsy grandmas because they over price vintage decor for wayyy too much. Im talking about stained items for about $45 and more plus expensive shipping. Somebody take their Etsy away immediately. You could find that same exact item at goodwill for $3. It really takes a while to find a good deal online. Shipping is what makes it so expensive. A small rant though. I really hate how savers really increased their prices. Personally for me, it doesn't affect me. But for the people for rely on thrift stores because they can't afford new clothes does. Since thrifting got really popular prices just increased. It makes sense because its business but they should've been more thoughtful for the people who who won't be able to afford it. Like the last time I went to savers I found a $70 jacket, really? This is a thrift store calm down with that price. Jackets there are the most pricey which sucks because again theres people who rely on thrift stores because they can't afford a good jacket anywhere else you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

free write

Ive been thinking a lot about the future. A few days ago it just hit me that high school is over and i’m going to be just working since i’m ...