Sunday, December 15, 2019

liFe

Yesterday was a productive day for me. I got 8 hours of sleep finallyyyy. Sleeping late is such a bad habit of mine. I just get so distracted with my phone and the tiredness goes away. Yesterday was a easy day in school too. Basically listened to music the whole day. I love music man, i seriously cannot go a day without it. Especially in a school day. The few times i forgot my ear buds I was so miserable. Anyways i’m really excited about christmas. I got gifts for my boyfriend and my mom so far. I got my ferret a new set up for his cage lol. I honestly want another ferret... pretty bad. I’ve been really thinking about it a lot recently. I understand that it would be double the work like cleaning the cage and i have to really pay attention to them. They’re literally kids. I think I can actually do it though. It'll be worth it to me. Maybe in a few months i’ll be able to, hopefully ;)). School has been so easy lately man. I really made some changes and it’s going great. I’ve been doing work in lunch and anytime i have free time in class. I’ve been really proud of thattt. I’ve been feeling really good about myself these past few weeks. I cut my hair a little yesterday after many months of not cutting it, oops. I cut more than i was supposed to but it’s fine anyways because hair grows. I feel like adults don’t understand that hair grows over time lol. I remember begging my dad to let me cut my hair for an year.If im being honest, i don’t see why you have to give your hair THAT much value. Hair will always grow back. If i wanted to i would let it grow but i’ve been cutting it for the past 3 years. But omg, i decided that during the break i’m going to dye my hair to a bright orange. Hopefully i willl. I’m pretty much obsessed with the color orange right now. Not sure what color i’m going to dye my hair next but we’ll see ;))).

No comments:

Post a Comment

free write

Ive been thinking a lot about the future. A few days ago it just hit me that high school is over and i’m going to be just working since i’m ...