Friday, December 20, 2019

little miss sunshine

hello boys its movie review time. We watched a movie called Little Miss Sunshine in class this week. omg this family is so chaotic.I love it though. Everyone in the family have something different going on but they're all messed up in a way and have the worst luck. Nothing ever goes their way. Literally everything went wrong for them. Everyone had a bad experience in the trip. Like Dwayne finding out he's color blind, Frank seeing his ex in the store, and even the grandpa dying in the motel. The worst moment to die. I wish the grandpa would've been able to see Olive perform at the beauty pageant. He would've been so proud. The beauty pageant was the funniest scene ever. Olive starting off as they shes dedicating her performance to her grandpa. Probably everyone thought she was going to sing a song or dance but no. Its her stripping to "Super Freak" I saw nothing wrong there honestly. I would say Olive had the best performance and least obnoxious. They started off the beauty pageant to children half naked but okay. Cutest scene every because the family finally came together after just insulting each other throughout the trip. This movie funny moments and a few life lessons too. Don’t ever be a loser!! I rate this movie 11/10 because it made me laugh. Honestly if that guy from The Office is in it it must be funny. I enjoyed this movie and it’s my favorite movie that Ms.Kennedy has shown us so far and I hope she keeps on showing this movie to her students every year.

1 comment:

free write

Ive been thinking a lot about the future. A few days ago it just hit me that high school is over and i’m going to be just working since i’m ...