Monday, March 30, 2020

me

The first week we had off from school wasn't the best tbh. But now I'm starting to enjoy it?? like being doing different things to keep my self busy, except my school work omg ( I finally got myself to do it today dw) I started to sew which is something I've always wanted to do since my mom sews. She's been sewing since her 20's and has this really old singer machine. My first creation was a ferret hammock since it was so easy to do. The ferret moms on Etsy charge way toooo much. its best to do it myself because I can decorate my ferrets cage however I want ;)). I ordered fabrics online to do other stuff which is exciting to me. I started going outside more, decorated the porch too. Even taking my ferret outside. The only bad thing about doing school work at home is how laaazy I get. Its so bad. And honestly sometimes I miss school?? even night school. I'm even starting to miss that "hey what's up" from Ms Kennedy whenever I saw her in the hallways. Honestly just miss how normal life was like 3 weeks ago lol. This virus killed my news years resolution of going out more. Hoping things get better soon <3.

1 comment:

  1. You are "even" starting to miss me? "EVEN"? OF COURSE YOU ARE MISSING ME!!!

    Also, you need to teach me to sew.

    ReplyDelete

free write

Ive been thinking a lot about the future. A few days ago it just hit me that high school is over and i’m going to be just working since i’m ...