Monday, March 30, 2020

thoughts

I've recently have been interested in watching murder cases. Not in a weird way of course, mostly the forensics part of it. I find it funny because I'm literally talking forensic science for 3rd and 4th quarter Had no idea what that was at first. I also find it vunny how one of my forensic science assignments is to watch these types of videos. Ive literally been watching them voluntarily. Also my guidance counselor added this class last minute to my  schedule because I needed that science credit. I don't have early release anymore which sucks but ill be fine. But yes, I have been watching these cases. Mostly cold cases. What I find so interesting is how cases from like the 70's or 80's couldn't be solved only because they didn't have the technology to do so. But now since every have become so improved, so many cases have been solved. Also many innocent people have been put in prison for a crime they didn't commit because of eye witnesses claiming it was them. Now if evidence was left like a fingerprint, it could be tested now and identify who the real suspect was. So many innocent people sent to prison for a crime they didn't even commit. The best part of these cold cases finally being solved is seeing justice being served. the family finally having that closure. After thinking about it, this is something I might want to do in the future, going into that forensics field. It'll be nice to know that you helped solve a case you know. Honestly never liked science, its always been my worst subject. But I was thinking about how a few teachers I've had in the past used to hate the subject that they're now teaching so why not? 

1 comment:

free write

Ive been thinking a lot about the future. A few days ago it just hit me that high school is over and i’m going to be just working since i’m ...